We’ve received positive feedback from parents, teachers and readers about Dyslexic Books. We encourage people to try the books for themselves and experience the difference like our readers have!
- ‘Thank-you so much for your hard work on this. We appreciate it and our students are thriving with each of the accessible books that you are able to provide.’ – School Librarian, Queensland, April 2022
- ‘I just wanted to tell you that I didn’t realise what an impact these books would have. I gave the student the book [Jasper Jones] two days ago, and she came back to me today saying “I didn’t get a headache, it’s just so easy.” We have been working with this student for years. I just couldn’t believe it. She had read the whole book. She was looking for more books to read. This is wonderful. We need more books in this font, I’ll send your through our book list.’ – School Librarian Australia, February 2022.
- ‘The Black Snake book has been well received and students have commented that it has been easier for them to read.’ – School Librarian Queensland
- ‘My students LOVES the look of the books, first one going to her today J’ – Teacher Librarian NZ
- ‘The words aren’t jumping around on the page.’ – Student
- ‘If I could get all of my books in this type of font, I think it’d be a lot easier to read.’ – 11 year old Erica Dekker
- ‘One of my students started crying from relief when I let him try to read one of these books. It is amazing. Thank you so much.’ – Teacher
- ‘Thank you for the email and for sending us the flyer. We trialled with a student, who confirmed that it was easier to read.’ – Teacher