We’ve received positive feedback from parents, teachers and readers about Dyslexic Books. We encourage people to try the books for themselves and experience the difference like our readers have!
- ‘The Black Snake book has been well received and students have commented that it has been easier for them to read.’ – School Librarian Queensland
- ‘My students LOVES the look of the books, first one going to her today J’ – Teacher Librarian NZ
- ‘The words aren’t jumping around on the page.’ – Student
- ‘If I could get all of my books in this type of font, I think it’d be a lot easier to read.’ – 11 year old Erica Dekker
- ‘One of my students started crying from relief when I let him try to read one of these books. It is amazing. Thank you so much.’ – Teacher
- ‘Thank you for the email and for sending us the flyer. We trialled with a student, who confirmed that it was easier to read.’ – Teacher